Monday, July 27, 2009

Being A Passenger

Yesterday, I donned by boots in place of my running shoes and hopped on the back of my husband's bike for a much-awaited, long delayed, bike ride. Prior to having the kids, I was a fixture on the pillion seat of his Cagiva Elefant and we have some super memories of having to use a glue stripper to get me off it! But once the kids came along, the pillion seat gathered dust as my husband zipped off to work and back and the occasional exploratory round, without me.

So yesterday was a special treat and I must say that now I've tasted freedom on the back seat once again, it's going to be hard to go without!

Here's me as my son says, 'pretending to ride the bike'!

3 comments:

Keith said...

Nice ride! I'm jealous :-)

BC L√ČTOURNEAU said...

have a good ride
how may I suppport your blog ?
bc
www.active.wordans.com

kizzy said...

Good to see couple riding together on a motorcycle...
________________________
--Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward. ~Soren Kierkegaad
brooks running shoes